Friday, November 13, 2009

Bavarian Napoleonics

We're playing a Napoleonic game tomorrow night.  I think it will be the debut of my Bavarians, painted by Eric Miller.  Its been a busy week getting them based and the flags done.   Here's the lot of them:


Command Group Officer



The first battalion in the first regiment.  Eric hand painted the flag.  Insane!




The 2nd battalion of the 1st regiment.  Being goofy, and not insane, I modified a flag downloaded from Warflag.com....


The artillery....


I'll post the other 2 infantry battalions and the cavalry in a post to follow later.   I love Eric's style.  I also have a "lot" of Macedonians and Greeks that he painted that are working their way into my FoB Ancients armies.

I'll post details and photos of our Saturday night game ....really looking forward to a nice Napoleonic bash.

No comments:

Post a Comment