Friday, October 23, 2009

My Painting and Writing Area


The top picture shows the majority of the painting area, including the most vital appliance - the TV. This helps pass time during painting sessions. Its amazing how many television shows only require the slightest attention to stay current on! The overhead storage holds tools, spray paints, glues, etc. - stuff that I use pretty constantly.
The bottom picture shows the writing area - where I handle the correspondence and business items for my business empire....Piquet Inc., as well as where I write (and have written) all the rule sets that I've done. You've now seen the world headquarters office - the CEO/Supply Chain Management/Billing/Payables/Public Relations offices of the world renowned PK Inc. Maybe if you're very good, I'll someday post photos of the Production and Shipping facilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment